- Click On Redeem This Offer.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
Course Details –:
- Explain the fundamentals of soldering and fabrication.
- Identify different types of electronic components.
- Use Light Emitting Diodes (LED) to build blinking robot.
- Utilize and test resistors to limit current to LED.
- Understand how electrostatic capacitors are used.
- Assembly components following electronic schematics.
- Test LED blinking robot and troubleshoot if needed.
- How to reverse engineer an electronic circuit like the LED robot–future lessons.
- Prototype LED blinking robot on breadboard–future lessons.
- Read-Write English.
- Follow verbal or written directions.
- Basic skills using electronic tools.
Build an LED Blinking Robot while you Learn how to read electronic schematics, identify and test electronics components such as resistors, transistors, LED, capacitors, power supply and more.
Assemble, solder and test a blinking robot. Fabricate a static or non mobile robot while you put into practice testing components and solder those parts onto an electronic circuit board. Plus you will also learn how to reverse engineer and electronic system and test a prototype on a temporary circuit board.
This course will teach you step-by-step how to start from electronic circuits schematic to component identification, assemble, installation and testing. Gain valuable skills in electronics assemble while you put together your own LED blinking robot using electronic parts and components.
This course wraps-up showing important techniques on reverse engineering a circuits where you will learn to create your own inexpensive version of an expensive and sophisticated electronic circuit.
- students or professionals with desire to learn about electronics assembly.
- Anyone interested in the fundamentals of electronics soldering and assembly.
- Learn how to test basic electronics components.
Enroll Now –
IF YOU LIKE THIS ARTICLE PLEASE FEEL FREE SHARE :