- Click On Redeem This Offer.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
Course Details –:
- Learn 20 children’s songs on the guitar!
- Create better guitar solos.
- Learn about melody construction.
- Learn to use the major scale & arpeggio together!
- Deliver a powerful & simple message when you improvise.
- Easily shift these melodies to any key you choose!
- This course is for everyone – from complete beginner to advanced guitarist.
- You only need a guitar – any kind of guitar with six strings.
- We will start at the very beginning.
Welcome to Children’s Songs for the Guitar! This is the ultimate guitar lessons course to teach you many of the simple melodies in music, how those melodies are created, and how to make your own simple & powerful melodies as you improvise as a solo guitarist. Learn 20 of the most popular children’s songs on the guitar. We initially learn these all in the same key (G) so that we can compare the melody construction, then we will learn how to shift the melodies to various keys. It’s very easy!
Any kind of six string guitar will work well for this course – electric, acoustic, or classical.
Every lesson video has a PDF attachment in the “additional resources” tab. These PDFs are the song chords, tabs, and guitar lessons.
The course begins with a guitar primer in which you’ll learn all the basics that you’ll need to play all 20 songs. You’ll learn about reading tablature, chords, the major scale & major arpeggio, counting time signatures, and other valuable stuff to get you ready to play these songs.
This course is designed for the beginner guitar student as well as the advanced guitarist. Every level of player can learn these songs.
This course is very easy, extremely valuable to your soloing, and super fun! Let’s get started.
- Guitar players interested in children’s melodies & songs.
- Guitarists interested in improving their soloing.
- Guitarists who want to better understand melody construction.
- Guitar players who want to write better melodies in their songs.
Enroll Now -: