- Click On Redeem This Offer.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
Course Details –:
- Learn how to apply web data to all digital marketing strategies (Google Analytics)
- Adapt storytelling with web analytics for digital marketing campaigns.
- Apply data analytics best practices to digital marketing.
- Understand the caveats and risks to web analytics (Google Analytics)
- Familiar with digital / web marketing methods and initiatives.
- Aware of digital web analytics (Google Analytics)
For all digital marketers out there. You are the voice of the consumer, so let’s be more efficient and do your own data analysis and understand your consumers on a deeper level. Apply your creativity to digital marketing with more accuracy and purposeful intent.
There is a lot to review, but with this course, I give you enough resources and information to get you becoming more independent with web data. I’ll show you how to look at web data for each of your digital marketing initiatives from the list below:
- Email Marketing Strategy.
- Pay-Per-Click / Display Marketing (PPC) Strategy.
- SEO/SEM Analysis.
- Social Media + Content Analytics.
- Affiliate/Influencer Marketing Strategy.
Then, I provide best analytics practices at a high-level on how to tie everything together into one story for powerful storytelling. It’s all about how you approach the data – as long as you understand the risk and the application, you’ll be successful in your marketing campaigns. Examples are given with real numbers in Google Analytics and other dashboards I’ve picked out to showcase the marketing analysis process.
BONUS FEATURE: Unlimited Q/A access for any specific needs and I can help walk you through your individual campaigns on how to improve your analysis and marketing strategy. By linking up with this course, I’ll share updates of new content about all things analysis – and keep you in the know of tips + tricks to better your marketing performance.
See you in class!! – Elizabeth
- Any digital marketer with a desire to apply web data to optimize their strategies.
- Anyone who wants to understand web analytics for campaigns, ecommerce, and more.
- Anyone interested in learning how to differentiate all the digital marketing initiatives in the web data.