- Click On Redeem This Offer.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
Course Details –:
- Integrate CI and CD in your development process.
- Learn to use Jenkins for process automation.
- Work on a real world project and implement the concepts.
- Learn professional tips and tricks for better Jenkins management
- Basic knowledge of programming is essential to complete this course.
- Knowledge of Java will be helpful but not necessary to take this course
Master Continuous Integration with Jenkins in this easy & comprehensive course!
Forego the hours spent on debugging your code, or even looking for which bug broke what with Continuous Integration. So, instead of wasting hours going through each line of code to check for bugs, or running a number of different tools to test which code doesn’t work, Jenkins can help you as you write your code.
Continuous Integration tests every time your code is changed, which means that each line of code you add is automatically tested, the results of which will let you know if the code works or breaks. This is why it is currently extremely popular with developers and programmers, because it saves them a good chunk of their time.
If you want to master Continuous Integration but have zero knowledge of what it is, then this course is perfect for you!
This course has been designed and built by experts who will help break down Continuous Integration into small and easy to understand segments. We have created this tutorial as a guide to help newbies not only learn what is CI, but also actually understand how to integrate CI in their codes. We assume that you have no prior knowledge of Jenkins and Continuous Integration, but we do assume that you have an idea of how Ubuntu works, as well as basic virtualization concepts.
This course uses a hands-on approach and is loaded with examples at every stage to help students actually understand and learn what is going on, rather than simply follow through with the videos and end up lost and confused later on. We also use an example project that the student will build along with the instructor.
The course will cover important topics regarding CI and Jenkins such as what is Jenkins and continuous integration, a brief introduction to the Jenkins system, how to install Jenkins and integrate the CI, basic configuration of your Jenkins, and will also build a real-world example by creating and testing a Java application using Maven through Jenkins.
At the end of this course, you will have learned exactly what is CI, how it can help you and also how you can save yourself from hours of miserable code checking and debugging.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now and learn how to work smart, not just hard!