- Click On Redeem This Offer.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
Course Details –:
- How to market their portrait photography.
- How to charge for their work.
- Put together a portfolio.
- What it takes to make a living as a photographer.
- Want to pursue photography as a career
- Basic photography understanding
In this course you will learn all the tools required to become a full time photographers. We will go over your Portfolio from your book, your website, and social media portfolio. We will learn the importance of having a portfolio and tips to growing it.
We will then go over Pricing your work, talk about prints versus digital. We will talk about making packages for your work to make more per client. We will then talk about working with High end clientele and also characteristics of cheap customers. We will then talk about publicly showing your pricing and the benefits of it.
We will then move of to talk about your photographers website. The importance of it and tips to make it look good and professional. We will talk about having private galleries for clients, and then talk about getting subscribers through your website and what to do with them.
We will then talk about the different types of portrait photography and ways to market them. From working with Models, Children/Family, Newborn/Maternity, and Couples/Engagements. Several things that makes each type unique when trying to make a living from them.
We will then talk about owning a studio and when you will know if you are ready to open one. Then talk about location, size, home studios, and sharing your space. We will also talk about having appointments for your studio and taking deposits.
We will finish the course by talking about Marketing to get customers. We will talk about the importance of using facebook and the impact social media has on marketing today. We will also talk about using Concept Photography to stand out as a photographer and have more to sell to customers. We will also talk about your business cards and social media pages to build a fan base.
All these tools will help you on your road to becoming a full time photographer. Leave your questions if you have any and I will address each one of you.
- Fashion/ Glamour/ Beauty Photographers
- Lifestyle/Family/ Children Photographers
- Maternity/ Newborn Photographers
- Couples Photographers
- General Photographers that want to know how to make money in photography.
Enroll Now –
IF YOU LIKE THIS ARTICLE PLEASE FEEL FREE SHARE :