- Click On Redeem This Offer.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
Course Details –:
- At the end of this fourth volume you will be able to subdivide your network via the CIDR method, to know the difference between IPV4 and IPV6, to deploy DHCP and DNS servers under Windows Server 2012
- To prepare for the training, it is enough to have a normal pc, preferably core I3 or I5 vpro (for virtualization purposes) and a Windows Server 2012 evaluation version.
This course is intended for all future IT engineers, system administrators and anyone curious to learn architecture and system administration. Welcome to everyone.
The fourth volume of this training (Volume IV) contains:
- Definition and subdivision of networks via the CIDR method.
- Transition from IPV4 to IPV6.
- Deploying and configuring DHCP.
- DNS deployment and configuration.
The complete training contains 6 large volumes:
- Volume I: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012.
- Volume II: Permissions and Shares on Windows Server 2012.
- Volume III: Virtualization under Windows Server 2012.
- Volume IV: DHCP and DNS Infrastructure Networks and Roles.
- Volume V: The Active Directory.
- Volume VI: The GPOs.
at the end of this training you will be able to build your own infrastructure and manage your own computer.