- Click On Redeem This Offer.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
Course Details –:
- Identify risk factors for a stroke – those they can control and those they cannot.
- Control the controllable, be aware of the others.
- Greatly minimise their chances of a stroke!
- This is very much a course to try and minimise your chances of having a stroke. Therefore participants should have a willingness to learn and if necessary, change.
- Pass on the tips and ideas, thoughts and stories to elderly relatives and friends – or just remember them for yourself!
- Appropriate mindset. This course is not a loss leader. It is not a course that will suddenly have a price put on it. The course is free and there is one aim only: to help everyone minimise their chances of suffering from a stroke.
- As there are links given in the lectures you should be able to use the internet – make sure you have anti-virus software that is up to date!
- Access to a PC.
In 2016 I suffered a mini-stroke. Since then I have been researching possible ways to reduce the risk of me getting a stroke – either mini or full-blown. Apparently up to 90% of strokes can be prevented with lifestyle changes. In 2017 I published ‘How to prevent a stroke!’ here, on Udemy. The course had one aim – to save lives.
As student enrollments rose I published another course “How to avoid a stroke at Christmas and holiday times” also free.
This course “Women and strokes” is the final course in the trilogy. The aim is still the same: to save lives.
Of course this course is free – and always will be.
I am NOT a doctor. I am NOT medically qualified. I am NOT speaking on behalf of any organisation.
These lectures are simply my thoughts as I try and spread the word about risk factors. There are MORE risk factors for women than men – but how many are well known? Even if you are aware of the risks do you know how to reduce them?
You have NOTHING to lose in taking this FREE course – and everything to gain. But this course is not just for you but for your family, your friends, your partner, your neighbours – it is for everyone, but especially for women.
- There are more risk factors for women than men. So this is for your daughter, your sister, your Mother.
- There is also a lecture that covers men and women – so this course really is for everyone
- 80-90% of strokes are preventable – make sure you know HOW to prevent a stroke in you and your loved ones.
- Everyone – young, old, male and, especially, female.